1/5 Photos of Sweet Potato Fries
Great low-fat snack or side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut potatoes into 1/4 inch x 1/2 inch strips.
- 2In a bowl, combine egg white and seasonings; beat well.
- 3Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- 4Spray two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Place potatoes in a single layer on the two baking sheets.
- 6Bake, uncovered at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g