Recipe by loof
Easy, tasty, and pretty!
Top Review by Dienia B.
wow really good .really easy .i used the bisquick clone recipe #16813 they are fluffy and tasty .be careful of the marmalade as it comes out of oven , it really adds to biscuit so use it. a spoon worked better for me to make petals , try this recipe
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Bisquick and orange peel. Cut in cream cheese until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add sweet potatoes and milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a surface dusted with baking mix. Shape into a ball and knead 4 or 5 times. Roll 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with 2 inch biscuit cutter dipped in baking mix. Place about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a sharp knife dipped in baking mix, make 6 1/2-inch cuts around the edge of each biscuit to form the daisy's petals. Use your thumb to make an indentation in the center of each biscuit. Put about 1/4 teaspoon of marmalade in the indentation.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.