1/3 Photos of Sweet Potato Chips
Heaven Bound's Note:
I had these once at Cheeseburge in Paradise and I fell in love with them. However, ever the health nut, I have attempted to make a lower-calorie verson. They're just as good as the deep-fried ones, but much better for you! Only about 130 calories per serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- calorie-free butter-flavored cooking spray (like I Can't Believe It's Not Butter)
- garlic salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Slice sweet potato into thin chips. (For optimal thinness, try using a vegetable peeler to peel the potato into thin slices).
- 3Cover a cookie sheet or baking pan with foil. Spray with nonstick spray and calorie-free butter spray.
- 4Lay chips on foil. Lightly spray chips with calorie-free butter spray and sprinkle with garlic salt or seasoning of your choice.
- 5Bake for 20 min, turn, spray and sprinkle that side, and bake for another 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g