Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Favorite holiday side dish. Kids love it and never any left over.
- 1 (28 ounce) can sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice (no pulp)
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 packed cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- Drain liquid from potatoes and put in a large mixing bowl Put all ingredients except topping ingredients into bowl.
- Blend well using a mixer or a potato masher.
- Texture should be smooth, Pour into a baking dish making ingredients about 2-3 inches thick.
- Make sure to leave at least 1 inch from top of dish for expansion.
- Mix toppings and sprinkle or evenly spread if you can over the top of the potato mixture.
- Cover and place in oven at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Uncover dish and cook an additional 20 minutes.
OMG!!!! Out of this world nummy. I love sweet potatoes so much. Decided to make this for potluck today. Thanks Lande :)