Sweet Potato and Zucchini Hash
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Ease sweet potatoes in and simmer for about 5-6 minutes until tender but still firm. Set aside.
- Warm the oil in a heavy skillet. Add the onions, garlic, salt, chili flakes, pepper and thyme and sauté on medium heat for 5 minutes, or until starting to soften.
- Add the zucchini and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add more salt at this point, if needed.
- Make 4 depressions, or wells, in the hash. Break an egg into each well, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes on low heat until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately.