- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 750 g sweet potatoes, chopped
- 750 g pumpkin, chopped
- 5 cups vegetable stock or 5 cups chicken stock
- crushed fresh chili
- 1 can skim evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large pan.
- Add onion,crushed chilli, sweet potato and pumpkin.
- Cook for 8- 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over stock, cover and simmer for 20- 25 minutes.
- Blend until smooth, adding evaporated milk.
- Garnish with coriander to serve.