1/1 Photo of Sweet Pickle Relish
10 hrs 20 mins
5 hrs 20 mins
A basic, sweet pickle relish recipe for canning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all veg in a large bowl, sprinkle with salt, add water to cover and let stand for 5 hours.
- 2Drain well and press out remaining liquid.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 4Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 5Stir in veg and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6Pack into clean hot jars leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- 7Process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Pickle Relish
Serving Size: 1 (2199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4764.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 119.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g