- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) packagebig country style refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- whipped topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Roll each biscuit in sugar mixture.
- Place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly.
- Make 2 long indentations in each biscuit by pressing with your finger.
- Place a slice of peach in each indentation.
- Bake for 12 min.
- in 375F oven.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired.
- Serves 10.