- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon salad dressing
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (crescent rounds)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix onions, cheeses and mayonnaise until well blended and soft.
- Unroll dough on work surface, but do not separate.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over dough.
- Starting with 1 short side, roll up rectangle, pinch edges to seal.
- Cut roll into 16 slices (about 3/4 inches wide).
- Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet; cool 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.