Sweet N' Simple Pinwheels
- Ready In:
- 1 flour tortillas or 1 pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash powdered sugar
- In a small dish combine 1 part Vanilla Extract, honey, and any other liquid additions of your choice to about eight parts butter.
- Liberally Brush over tortilla or pie crust on one side.
- Sprinkle dry ingredients over the liquid spread. Don't be shy.
- Tightly roll the shell into a pinwheel. Cut into 1/4" slices and lay flat on a buttered baking pan (or pan lined with waxed paper).
- Bake until crisp, about ten to 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and top with powdered sugar.
- ** All ingredients can be adjusted to your sweet tooth and your supplies on hand. Using a cutting board that easily fits into a dish machine is best as contents tend to leak out during cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Eagle Scout Cook by occupation