Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great low-fat appetizer or comfort food for just sitting around watchin' Oprah.
Make and share this Sweet Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel and quarter onions.
- Place onions on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil over onions and sprinkle with half the salt.
- Remove outer layer of garlic and wrap in foil.
- Place foil packet on baking sheet and bake with onions for 1-1 1/2 hours.
- Remove and let cool.
- mix remaining ingredients.
- Chop onions and mince garlic, and add to dip.
- Cover and chill overnight.