Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and yummy. Serve over rice. I sometimes make a little more sauce (for the rice).
- 453.59 g medium shrimp, uncooked & peeled
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 0.25 ml salt
- 2.46-4.92 ml cayenne pepper (according to preference)
- 29.58 ml orange marmalade
- 14.79 ml hoisin sauce
- Combine olive oil, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add uncooked shrimp to marinade for at least one hour.
- Mix orange marmalade and hoison sauce together.
- Stir fry marinated shrimp in sauce until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
I loved it! The hoisin and orange marmalade is a great combination and very unique flavor. I marinated these overnight and grilled them the next day. Thanks for the recipe!