Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and yummy. Serve over rice. I sometimes make a little more sauce (for the rice).
Make and share this Sweet-N-Spicy Marinated Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb medium shrimp, uncooked & peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (according to preference)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- Combine olive oil, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add uncooked shrimp to marinade for at least one hour.
- Mix orange marmalade and hoison sauce together.
- Stir fry marinated shrimp in sauce until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
I loved it! The hoisin and orange marmalade is a great combination and very unique flavor. I marinated these overnight and grilled them the next day. Thanks for the recipe!