Recipe by AuntWoofieWoof
This is a recipe for tea to be made in a 3 quart Mr Coffee Iced Tea Pot. You could probably make it in a saucepan on top of the stove. You can make it as sweet and cinnamonny as you want to. It is very refreshing.
- 10 tea bags (regular or decaff)
- 1 cup red-hot candies
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup water (if adding sugar) (optional)
- water, for iced tea pot
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cinnamon candies in the bottom of the container/well the tea bags go in Put tea bags on top of them.
- Fill the water well of the Iced Tea Pot with water.
- If you don't want to have ice in the pitcher while tea is brewing, you can fill water well a second time.
- Turn the Iced Tea Pot on.
- As tea is brewing, make sure candies are melting.
- You might have to help them along with a fork or spoon.
- If a sweeter tea is desired, put the sugar in the 1/2 cup water and mix well to dissolve sugar.
- Pour into pitcher of tea and stir.
- Pour tea over ice in tall glasses.
- Can also be poured into a cup and heated in a microwave oven for hot tea.