This is a nice mild flavour for chicken. I've used regular mustard with sweet onion for this and it turned out well. Serve the sauce over rice or couscous---delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together honey, mustard, margarine, curry powder and garlic.
- 3Place chicken thighs in a single layer in a 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- 4Pour honey mixture over top and turn the chicken so it is completely covered.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove foil and bake an additional 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 7Remove chicken from sauce and place on a warmed platter.
- 8Place remaining sauce into a small saucepan and boil over medium heat until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes -- or put two tablespoons of cornstarch in 1/4 cup of water into low boiling sauce in saucepan and stir until thickened.
- 9Pour sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Curried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 27.4 g