1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Erin K. Brown's Note:
Got this from the Blog "Confessions of a Tiffomelon" http://tiffomelon.blogspot.com/2010/05/sweet-corn-tomalito-ie-chevys-corn-mush.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix together the margarine/butter, masa harina and sugar.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together well.
- 4Spread out the mixture onto a 9x13 baking dish.
- 5Place the dish with the mixture on top of another dish that is filled halfway with water.
- 6Cover the dishes with aluminum foil.
- 7Carefully place the dishes into the oven and bake for ~1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 8Check with a toothpick if the dish is done. When done, the toothpick will come out clean.
- 9Scoop into serving dish or tupperware or serve directly onto plates!
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Corn Tomalito
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 850.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g