Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Got this from the Blog "Confessions of a Tiffomelon" http://tiffomelon.blogspot.com/2010/05/sweet-corn-tomalito-ie-chevys-corn-mush.html
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the margarine/butter, masa harina and sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together well.
- Spread out the mixture onto a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place the dish with the mixture on top of another dish that is filled halfway with water.
- Cover the dishes with aluminum foil.
- Carefully place the dishes into the oven and bake for ~1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick if the dish is done. When done, the toothpick will come out clean.
- Scoop into serving dish or tupperware or serve directly onto plates!