Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I usually make up big batches of this and keep it in the fridge because it is so handy for adding to other dishes for a little extra heat and sweetness.
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 red chilies, finely chopped
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the onion for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and chillies and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Stir in the orange juice, honey, vinegar and tomato sauce and heat through gently until just begining to bubble. Remove from the heat, cool slightly and serve.
Really easy to make and tastes great!!