Cook2 hrs 30 mins
I know tons of people that make this for parties and get-togethers and they are always a hit because they are so good and easy! I wanted to make this to, so between internet searching and my sister-in-law this is what I came up with. My sister-in-law said she adds water but I like the sauce to be thicker, so this can be up to you. Since it is going into the slow cooker, it is going to loosen up as it cooks anyways. Note: Everything will fit into a 2 quart slow cooker.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen meatballs
- 1 (9 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 (18 ounce) bottlespicy barbecue sauce
- Combine the barbecue sauce and grape jelly into the slow cooker and then add the meatballs.
- Cook the mixture on high for 2 – 2 ½ hours until completely cooked through.