Recipe by jenpalombi
This is the best kielbasa recipe I've ever made. We have it regularly and it always disappears!
Top Review by J-Lynn
Very good, and simple too! I don't always have time to bake it, so I brown the kielbasa a little in the pan, then add the chopped onion and cook until tender. Finally I add the sauce ingredients and cook for several more minutes. The liquid in the recipe doesn't thicken, so I add a cornstarch/water mixture just before serving. Serve over rice; yum!
- 2 lbs kielbasa
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar (light works too)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2⁄3 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cut Sausage into 2-3 inch pieces.
- Combine worcestershire sauce, sugar, onion, hot sauce and water in a flameproof casserole on the stovetop on high heat. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add sausage pieces and transfer to oven.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour.