Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another great recipe from Pillsbury
- 340.19 g lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 340.19 g ground pork
- 78.07 ml breadcrumbs
- 78.07 ml onion, finely chopped
- 78.07 ml red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3.69 ml garlic powder
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground coriander
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 236.59 ml jalapeno jelly (red colored)
- 158.51 ml apple juice
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- Heat oven to 375°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. In large bowl, mix meatball ingredients until well blended. Shape 1 1/4" meatballs. Place in pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center.
- In large saucepan, mix sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat. Cook over medium-low heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
These were very good! My hubby was helping me cook and we were making the sauce and he accidently put in WAY too much of the seasonings and our jelly smelled funny...we had had it for a while so I think it was too old :( So we served these without the sauce. The meatballs themselves were fantastic though. I really liked them! Thanks for the recipe!
These were delish! I used a lean ground beef and no pork or bell peppers. I had some jalapeno jelly that I had to use up that I had made over the holidays. I served it up over rice but would be great all by themselves as an appetizer. Thanks, 2Bleu!