Prep 8 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is my absolute favorite marinade for pork tenderloin. It is simple, sweet, warm flavors and a little spice with some red pepper. Just marinade in a large baggie anywhere from 4-8 hours and grill. You can use an indoor grill, but I prefer outdoor.
- 2 pork tenderloin (12 oz each)
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped fine (parsley can be substituted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 12 garlic cloves, just crushed and a rough chop
- 2 teaspoons mustard, dried and ground
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Marinade -- In a large baggie add all the ingredients, close and shake well. Add the pork tenderloins and let marinade.
- Grill -- Let set at room temp 20-30 minutes to take the chill off and then grill. After grilling cover and rest 5-10 minutes. Slice and enjoy.
I did half the recipe. I used dried parsley (a good quantity). I omitted the red pepper flakes. I sliced the pork tenderloins and let it in the marinade overnight. Great flavors. Thanks Sarasota :) Made for TYM tag game http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=310796&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0