Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful meal. You can use pork or chicken as well. My husband loves it when I serve this one.
- Heat the 2 Tb oil in a large skillet while you chop the stew meat into bite size pieces. Fry the meat until brown.
- While frying the meat add both sugars, vinegar, pineapple juice, worchestershire and soy sauce into a saucepan. Heat to a boil and reduce heat. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- In a smaller frying pan heat the 1 Tb oil and add stir fry mix. Cook and stir for about ten minutes.
- Drain the meat and combine it with the sauce and stir fry in the large frying pan. Pour the sauce over top and add the sliced pineapple cut into small pieces. Stir and simmer while you cook rice.
- Place a serving of rice on each plate. Top with stir fry mix and serve.
- Tip: If you want a thicker sauce just combine 1 Tb of cornstarch with 2 Tb of water in small dish and mix into stir fry before topping rice.
The taste of this was fabulous, but I didn't prepare it right. I threw it all in the crockpot and it burned on the bottom and sides and got all mushy. Totally due to my failure to follow directions. So no picture. Definitely not crockpot food. Tasted really great, though! Made for 2013 Spring Safari PAC.