- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- grated lime, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- shavings parmesan cheese, to serve (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Quarter the peppers and remove the stalks and seeds.
- Place in boiling water and cook for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Peel away the skins and and leftover seeds, and cut the flesh lengthwise into strips.
- Set aside.
- Put the garlic, capers, raisins, mustard, lime zest and juice, honey and cliantro into a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes, until tender.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Return pasta to the pan and add the peppers and dressing.
- Heat genly on med-low and toss to miss.
- Transfer to a warm serving bowl.
- Serve with shavings of Parmesan cheese, if you like.