These chicken wings, sweetly glazed with pineapple juice, catsup and soy sauce, are a can't-miss choice to make for Super Bowl parties or to take to potlucks. From BH&G
- Cut off and discard wing tips from chicken wings.
- Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, garlic salt and lemon pepper seasoning; coat chicken pieces with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet; add coated chicken pieces and cook until browned, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from skillet and arrange pieces in a shallow baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, pineapple juice, catsup and soy sauce; heat to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning pieces over after 15 minutes.
- Makes 24 to 30 pieces.