1/1 Photo of Sweet-and-Sour Chicken Wings
These chicken wings, sweetly glazed with pineapple juice, catsup and soy sauce, are a can't-miss choice to make for Super Bowl parties or to take to potlucks. From BH&G
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off and discard wing tips from chicken wings.
- 2Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections.
- 3In a shallow dish, combine flour, garlic salt and lemon pepper seasoning; coat chicken pieces with flour mixture.
- 4Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet; add coated chicken pieces and cook until browned, turning occasionally.
- 5Remove chicken from skillet and arrange pieces in a shallow baking dish.
- 6In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, pineapple juice, catsup and soy sauce; heat to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- 7Pour over chicken.
- 8Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning pieces over after 15 minutes.
- 9Makes 24 to 30 pieces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet-and-Sour Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 61.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning