Recipe by Bev
These chicken wings, sweetly glazed with pineapple juice, catsup and soy sauce, are a can't-miss choice to make for Super Bowl parties or to take to potlucks. From BH&G
Top Review by lauralie41
Bev these are amazing wings! I thought I had pineapple juice but didnt so used orange juice instead. The sweet sour sauce is so good and the meat fell off the bones. I did not get the wings seperated in two but they were still so very good! Thank you for posting this recipe!
- 1133.98 g chicken wings (12 to 15 wings)
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml lemon pepper seasoning
- 44.37 ml cooking oil
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml vinegar
- 59.14 ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 59.14 ml catsup
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off and discard wing tips from chicken wings.
- Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, garlic salt and lemon pepper seasoning; coat chicken pieces with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet; add coated chicken pieces and cook until browned, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from skillet and arrange pieces in a shallow baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, pineapple juice, catsup and soy sauce; heat to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning pieces over after 15 minutes.
- Makes 24 to 30 pieces.