Prep 25 mins
Cook 7 hrs
A great main dish that everone will love. I have tried this.
- 1 (2 lb) boneless chuck roast
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) packagepeeled baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- Cut beef into 1 inch cubes and dredge in flour, salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet, brown beef in a little oil and place in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients, except carrots, and 1 cup of water.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Add carrots and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Nice dish to come home to. I used regular carrots. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag game. :)