Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This is a Swedish recipe for Kladdkaka (Sticky Chocolate Cake), a rich, and gooey chocolate cake. It should serve 8 but at our house it often serves only 2...
Top Review by Choc delights
Nice but really, really (sickly) sweet. I would definitely recommend cutting back the sugar. I really like the idea of a gooey warm chocolatey cake though, so will persist with this recipe until it suits my taste.
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 314.66 ml white sugar
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300ºF (150ºC). Lightly grease an 8-inch pie plate.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt; set aside. Stir the eggs into the sugar until smooth. Add the flour mixture, and stir until combines. Pour in the vanilla extract and butter; stir until well combined. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake on the lower rack of the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until the center has slightly set. Allow cake to cool for 1 hour in the pie plate. Serve warm, or refrigerate overnight and serve cold.