Loretta Lynn's Gooey Cake
photo by Bullscreeker
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water (or as called for in the directions)
- 3 eggs (or as called for in the directions)
- 1⁄2 cup oil (or as called for in the directions)
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 3 Heath candy bars, frozen
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces caramel topping
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions,
- Using a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- While warm, poke holes halfway into cake about 1 inch apart.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into holes.
- Pour caramel topping over entire cake and chill in the refrigerator.
- When cake is cool, top it with Cool Whip and crushed Heath candy.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a housewife, I love to cook and experiment with different spices and flavors, there are not many recipe ideas I will not try. EXCEPT! anything that is extremely HOT and SPICY, I have a allot of family members living here and most of us spend the holidays together.We all Love to eat and look forward to the different AND the traditional recipes on the Holidays. My pet peeve...HUM it makes me crazy when someone cooks and leaves the mess pile up, It's easier to clean as you go, that way when the food is done you can actually sit down and enjoy it. I am very passionate about and being apart of the fight to prevent animal cruelty, and helping to educate people about what happens to Children or Pets left in vehicles on very hot or very cold days, also Pets left in extreme elements outside without the proper necessities. I believe that anyone that purposely harms or torturers a child or a animal is a Coward!