1/1 Photo of Sushi Pizza
This was contributed by Olga D at another board and is a fabulous, easy, impressive appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 sheet roasted nori (pressed seaweed)
- 3/4 cup flaked imitation crabmeat (surimi) or 3/4 cup thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger
- 1In saucepan, combine rice and 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) water; bring to boil.
- 2Cover and reduce heat to low; cook for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 3With fork, stir in rice vinegar and sesame seeds.
- 4Meanwhile, line 8-inch (1. 2L) round or 8-inch square cake pan with plastic wrap.
- 5With spatula, press rice firmly and evenly into pan.
- 6Let cool completely.
- 7Turn out onto flat serving plate.
- 8Top with layer of avocado slices.
- 9Using scissors, cut nori into thin strips; sprinkle over avocado.
- 10Arrange crabmeat, cucumber and ginger over top.
- 11Stir together mayonnaise, milk and wasabi powder; drizzle over top.
- 12Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sushi Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 427.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar