Rachael Ray's Vegeterranean Pizza
photo by Lucky Clover
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Unroll dough; place on greased cookie sheet.
- Starting at center, press out dough with fingers to form 15x10-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper & lightly drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake at 425°F for 7 minutes or until crust just begins to brown. Remove from oven.
- Spread ricotta, smoked Gouda, & roasted garlic on top.
- Distribute onions, tomatoes & eggplant on pizza and put back in oven for 6-8 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is one of those recipes that you would really like to give more stars to. I did take some liberty with the veggies. The eggplant was cubed and placed into a casserole dish along with cloves of fresh garlic and quartered mushrooms. They were all drizzled with olive oil and roasted at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes. I also added some halved kalamata olives to the toppings. Absolutely delicious. Made for PAC Spring 2008.