- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 cup seafood cocktail sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Process cream cheese and light mayonnaise until smooth and creamy.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and Tabasco sauce.
- Process until well combined. Transfer mixture to a small bowl.
- Stir in celery, green onion and shrimp.
- Place mixture in a small serving dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, top with cocktail sauce.
- Serve with crackers or dried bagel slices.