1/1 Photo of Supreme Chicken Bites
Here is a wonderful unique way to serve chicken alittle differently. They are wonderful. Serve with a chicken gravy if you like, or just plain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken and all the rest of the ingredients.
- 2Divide into 8 portions.
- 3Lay out the cresent rolls and pat each one thin.
- 4Put chicken filling into each triangle and gather up the edges and seal well.
- 5Bake onto a ungreased cookie sheet 350 degrees for 20 minutes or til golden brown.
- 6Watch closely so they do not burn.
- 7Serve with a gravy or just eat plain.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supreme Chicken Bites
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 216.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 12.3 g