Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here is a wonderful unique way to serve chicken alittle differently. They are wonderful. Serve with a chicken gravy if you like, or just plain.
- Combine chicken and all the rest of the ingredients.
- Divide into 8 portions.
- Lay out the cresent rolls and pat each one thin.
- Put chicken filling into each triangle and gather up the edges and seal well.
- Bake onto a ungreased cookie sheet 350 degrees for 20 minutes or til golden brown.
- Watch closely so they do not burn.
- Serve with a gravy or just eat plain.
We loved these! I didnt have any water chestnuts so I used chopped celery and alittle onion for the crunchy taste that the water chestnuts would of given. I also added a dash of dillweed to kinda give it the pickle taste like the chicken salad I make for us and I added a tablespoon of mayonnaise to make it alittle more creamier. It was really good! I made some homemade chicken gravy to serve with the bite. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe.
I was hesitant about this recipe but I am sooo glad i tried it! These chicken bites were so good and my family liked them alot. I used celery instead of the water chestnuts.
These were tasty and so easy to make. I did leave out the water chestnuts ('cause we don't care for them...)and I added some diced onion. Didn't have trouble with them burning...just disappearing. ;o) Even picky 8 year old liked them! This one is a keeper!!!