Recipe by Christmas Carol
A delicious dinner idea from Campbell's! American cheese makes it extra rich and flavorful. Fabulous served over shredded zucchini!
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml diced green pepper
- 78.07 ml chopped onion
- 304.75 g canCampbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 177.44 ml milk
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 177.44 ml shredded American cheese
- 59.14 ml diced pimento
- 0.59 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2 quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine the butter, green pepper, and onion.
- Cover with a lid; microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
- Stir in the soup and milk; blend well.
- Stir in chicken, American cheese, pimiento, and pepper.
- Cover with lid and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over shredded zucchini, pasta or egg noodles, buttermilk biscuits, or hot baked potatoes.
- Note; You may steam your zucchini or not, but if you choose not to, dry it well with paper towels after shredding or your dish may become watery.