1/1 Photo of Supper a La King
Christmas Carol's Note:
A delicious dinner idea from Campbell's! American cheese makes it extra rich and flavorful. Fabulous served over shredded zucchini!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine the butter, green pepper, and onion.
- 2Cover with a lid; microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
- 3Stir in the soup and milk; blend well.
- 4Stir in chicken, American cheese, pimiento, and pepper.
- 5Cover with lid and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 6Serve over shredded zucchini, pasta or egg noodles, buttermilk biscuits, or hot baked potatoes.
- 7Note; You may steam your zucchini or not, but if you choose not to, dry it well with paper towels after shredding or your dish may become watery.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supper a La King
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Sodium 440.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: