Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This marinade is good for Beef, Chicken, Duck, Fish, Pork, Shellfish. Marinate at least over night to full enjoy the spicy flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, whole
- 2 dried chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 clove, whole
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- in a dry skillet over high heat toast coriander seeds, cumin, peppercorns, hot pepper flakes, dried chili peppers, and cloves, shaking pan constantly until lightly colored and aromatic, about 1 minute. grind well and strain out hulls. mix into a paste with remaining ingredients.
- when ready to use, rub on meat.