Easy to make but quite addictive, this yummy treat never lasts long at my house!
Make and share this Super Soft Caramel Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, margarine, and salt in medium saucepan; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and add stir in milk; cook, stirring frequently, to soft ball stage (240 degrees).
- Remove from heat then stir in vanilla.
- Pour slowly over popcorn, stirring until caramel is evenly distributed throughout.
- Store caramel popcorn in covered container.
- NOTE: You may vary the amount of popcorn used. I like a little less caramel coating and usually make this recipe with 8 quarts of popcorn.