1/2 Photos of Super Soft Caramel Popcorn
Deb's Recipes's Note:
Easy to make but quite addictive, this yummy treat never lasts long at my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, corn syrup, margarine, and salt in medium saucepan; bring to boil.
- 2Reduce heat to medium and add stir in milk; cook, stirring frequently, to soft ball stage (240 degrees).
- 3Remove from heat then stir in vanilla.
- 4Pour slowly over popcorn, stirring until caramel is evenly distributed throughout.
- 5Store caramel popcorn in covered container.
- 6NOTE: You may vary the amount of popcorn used. I like a little less caramel coating and usually make this recipe with 8 quarts of popcorn.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Soft Caramel Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (1022 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.6
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 284.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 69.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g