1 hr 15 mins
This is a recipe we made up, and I have to say, it came out really well! Use whatever meat you have on hand--leftover ham, chicken, or sausage would all be nice. Add some leftover roasted veggies, chopped fine. This recipe is incredibly adaptable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x13" glass pan. Thaw sausages and chop finely.
- 2Heat olive oil in medium skillet and saute onions until golden.
- 3Put potatoes in mixing bowl, add onions and sausages, stir, and add seasonings to taste. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle cheese on top of casserole.
- 4Beat eggs and milk together lightly. Pour over casserole.
- 5Cover casserole with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover casserole, and bake 15 minutes more, or until casserole is set and cheese is golden.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 215.7 mg
- Sodium 318.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetarian breakfast sausage patties