Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just made this recipe and it is awesome! When you taste these muffins, you will not believe how light and cakelike they are and that they start with a yellow cake mix. The batter mixes together in no time and muffins can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
- 517.37 g box yellow cake mix
- 113.39 g package instant banana pudding mix
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- Mix first 6 ingredients together well and add chopped walnuts.
- Place batter in paper lined cupcake tins and fill 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes or until tests done with a toothpick.
Awesome! I've tried several different recipes and when I used your recipe my family said, "print this recipe, this is the best." Thank you, they are so picky!
I am going to make these for bowling league and will put glaze on them love the light muffin taste i like to add chocolate chips to and i use a cream cheese glaze.. Best muffin love it...
Terrific Banana Muffins that are light as a feather! Thank You for posting this recipe! It made a quick meal along side scrambled eggs and cheese. My family gobbled them down! Please post more ideas like this one.