After over 10 variations this one seems to be the crowd favorite, its slighly sweet but makes a great crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put yeast packet in 1 cup of luke warm water.
- 2let it dissolve about 3 minutes.
- 3put flour, salt, white and brown sugar in a bowl mix slightly.
- 4pour in the 1 cup of water with the yeast in it.
- 5add 1/4 cup water to batch.
- 6mix ( using dough hook on mixer or by hand).
- 7pour in butter and honey
- 8mix or knead for 10 minutes or untill its smooth and elastic.
- 9put back in bowl and coat dough ball with a little olive oil and the sides of the bowl.
- 10put plastice wrap over bowl.
- 11let rise in a warm place for 1 1/2 hours ( if you have time do 2- 1 1/2 hour rises punching down the dough after the first).
- 12heat oven to 425 and cook till slightly brown (about 6-9 minutes).
- 13put on favorite sauce and toppings and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g