Wow, these are good!! I don't know what else to say.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil at med high.
- 2Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper to pan; heat 3-4 minutes.
- 3Add meat and seasonings; brown.
- 4Coat inside of split roll with garlic butter; toast.
- 5Fill roll with meat, provolone cheese, and a lotta whiz. ENJOY!
- 6I serve this with crispy crinkle cut fries.
- 7P.S. gotta try ketchup on this sandwich--it's sooo good!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.8
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 389.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 24.9 g