These are really good and kids just love them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 cups unbleached white flour (or a combination) or 3 1/2 cups wheat flour (or a combination)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups oats
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips or 2/3 cup carob chips
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2/3 cup coconut
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together flour, soda, and salt, set aside.
- 3In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter,peanut butter and sugars.
- 4Beat in eggs one at a time then add milk and vanilla.
- 5Stir in flour mixture, then oats, chocolate chips, raisins, coconut and nuts.
- 6Drop by generously rounded spoonfuls on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, remove to a rack and cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (3076 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2496.1
- Calories from Fat 911
- Total Fat 101.2 g
- Saturated Fat 42.3 g
- Cholesterol 270.2 mg
- Sodium 1596.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 362.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.6 g
- Sugars 194.6 g
- Protein 53.4 g