1/1 Photo of Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
I found this recipe on the net, but made my own changes and they turned out great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all dry ingredients together in a large bowl (omitting the almond flakes and choc buttons).
- 2Add the oil and start beating.
- 3Add the vinegar and water to the mixture.
- 4When well mixed, spoon out into 12 cupcake moulds.
- 5Press 3 choc buttons into each cupcake, ensuring that the buttons are covered.
- 6Sprinkle the almonds eavenly on top of the cupcakes.
- 7Bake in a 150C degree oven for 20 minutes or longer depending on your oven. They are ready when a wooden skewer comes out clean.
- 8Turn out cupcakes so that they cool and eat while warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.3
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 299.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g