Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on the net, but made my own changes and they turned out great!
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml wheat bran
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 78.07 ml cocoa powder
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml water
- 4.92 ml vinegar
- 36 dark chocolate, buttons
- 59.16 ml sliced almonds
- Add all dry ingredients together in a large bowl (omitting the almond flakes and choc buttons).
- Add the oil and start beating.
- Add the vinegar and water to the mixture.
- When well mixed, spoon out into 12 cupcake moulds.
- Press 3 choc buttons into each cupcake, ensuring that the buttons are covered.
- Sprinkle the almonds eavenly on top of the cupcakes.
- Bake in a 150C degree oven for 20 minutes or longer depending on your oven. They are ready when a wooden skewer comes out clean.
- Turn out cupcakes so that they cool and eat while warm or cold.