I found this recipe on the net, but made my own changes and they turned out great!
Make and share this Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Add all dry ingredients together in a large bowl (omitting the almond flakes and choc buttons).
- Add the oil and start beating.
- Add the vinegar and water to the mixture.
- When well mixed, spoon out into 12 cupcake moulds.
- Press 3 choc buttons into each cupcake, ensuring that the buttons are covered.
- Sprinkle the almonds eavenly on top of the cupcakes.
- Bake in a 150C degree oven for 20 minutes or longer depending on your oven. They are ready when a wooden skewer comes out clean.
- Turn out cupcakes so that they cool and eat while warm or cold.