1/2 Photos of Super Healthy Tuna Burgers With Lemon Garlic Mayonnaise
Make healthy burgers out of canned tuna, and spice them up with a lemon garlic mayonnaise! Use whole wheat sandwich thins and low fat mayonnaise to bring this down to 250 calories per burger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee garlic in pan until brown.
- 2Combine garlic, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
- 3Combine tuna, scallions, bell pepper and eggs in a bowl.
- 4Separate tuna mixture into 8 patties.
- 5Grill patties.
- 6Put a patty on each sandwich thin with about a tbsp of the mayonnaise mixture.
- 7Note: You may want to put the tuna in a sieve with something heavy on top for a couple of hours to get it to drain, otherwise it's harder to get these burgers to stick together.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Healthy Tuna Burgers With Lemon Garlic Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 102.3 mg
- Sodium 791.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: