1/1 Photo of Super Green Beans
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb frozen cut green beans
- 1 1/2 ounces garlic and herb butter
- 1/3 cup chicken stock or 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- 1Heat a not stick pan on med-high.
- 2Add compound butter and let it melt.
- 3When butter just starts to bubble and turn a little brown around the edge, add green beans.
- 4Add the stock and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- 5Let it cook on high for about 5 min or until steam slows down.
- 6Remove lid and cook for an additional 3 to 4 min, while tossing beans n the pan to keep them moving. They will burn if you don’t keep them on the move.
- 7Once the liquid has reduced down to next to nothing and the green beans are just a little toasted, serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 40.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb butter