No one needs to know how easy these tofee crackers are! Try them with a variety of different toppings! Plain chocolate, with nuts, coconut, candies, etc. The sky is the limit!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a foil lined jelly roll pan, or another pan with a lip, lay out saltines end to end.
- Melt together butter and brown sugar.
- Boil for 3 minutes without stirring.
- Pour melted mixture over crackers.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate over crackers while still hot, spreading chocolate as it melts.
- Top with your choice of toppings, nuts, coconut, candies, etc.
- Allow to cool completely before breaking into squares.