1/1 Photo of Super Easy Strawberry Shortcake
This was taught to me by my Father who would make this a lot during the summer when strawberries were the sweetest and cheapest. It requires next to no effort and the results are delicious. (prep time includes chill time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Mix 1lb hulled and cut strawberries with 2/3 cup glaze and 2TB sugar.
- 3Mash with potato masher strawberry mixture so that some of the juice of the strawberries is released and mix.
- 4Place strawberry mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour to chill.
- 5Whipped cream.
- 6In a metal bowl beat 1 cup of heavy whipping cream with 1 tb of sugar and 1/4 tsp of vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- 7Spoon strawberry mixture into dessert shells and top with a generous dollop of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1134.1
- Calories from Fat 694
- Total Fat 77.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 991.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: