1/1 Photo of Super Easy Rum Cake
1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from a friend in the States. It's so easy, and really good, but you should limit servings or you'll be wiping your guests off the floor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 (250 g) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (safflower, soy, etc)
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/2 cup water
- 1CAKE: Mix the above together and bake in a prepared bundt pan for 1 hour at 325 F.
- 2GLAZE: Boil the water, butter and sugar together for 5 minutes.
- 3Add the rum and drizzle this over the HOT rum cake until it is all absorved.
- 4It helps to punch holes in the cake with a fork--gently now.
- 5Let this cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Rum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.0
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 142.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Duncan Hines yellow cake mix