1/15 Photos of Super Easy Roasted Red Potatoes
Mommy Diva's Note:
These are a family pleasing easy work night side dish anyone can make! I approximate my measurements as I tend to be heavy handed and don't measure but did my best to estimate everything. ;) We also like potatoes a lot and leftovers. ;) ***It came to my attention that I failed to mention a step - basting is always a good idea as you have time. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter (I like Imperial) or 1/4 cup margarine (I like Imperial)
- 1/4 cup white wine (whatever you have in the fridge or are serving with dinner) or 1/4 cup beer, approx. to taste (whatever you have in the fridge or are serving with dinner)
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic, to taste (Spice World refrigerated from Costco)
- 1 teaspoon dill
- pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place cleaned potatoes and all liquids and spices in covered baking dish.
- 3Bake for 40 minutes, basting periodically as you have time, or until potatoes are tender when poked with a fork (varies depending on size of potatoes).
- 4Cool 5 minutes and serve - great with any grilled or bakes meat dish - especially pork, beef and salmon!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Roasted Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 120.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g