Shelley Lee's Note:
These beef tips come out so tender and the gravy is perfect! Serve over hot rice. Or, stir in a cup of sour cream at the end, heat through and serve over noodles - Stroganoff! You can mix and match your seasonings to your own taste! Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb beef tips or 1 lb lean stew meat
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2 ounce) package onion soup mix or 1 (2 ounce) package onion and mushroom soup mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1 soup can water
- 1Mix salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder together and sprinkle over stew meat. Stir to coat.
- 2Heat oil in bottom of pressure cooker until barely smoking. Add meat and sear quickly, keeping heat up enough to form a nice crust on all sides of the meat. Add sliced mushrooms about halfway through, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- 3When meat is nicely browned, mix mushroom soup, water and soup mix and pour over meat. Stir to combine.
- 4Cover pressure cooker and slowly bring to pressure to avoid scorching the gravy. Cook for 20 minutes. Use quick release method to depressurize cooker.
- 5Serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Pressure Cooker Beef Tips in Mushroom Gravy - Yummy
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1311.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: