Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is another of our new recipe we wanted to share!
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 7.08 g active dry yeast
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml white sugar
- 236.59 ml warm water (110 degrees fahrenheit or 45 degrees Celsius)
- 44.37 ml pizza sauce
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan or cookie pan. Top as desired.
- Spread sauce on top of pizza.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top and add any additional toppings.
- Bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit ( 190 degrees celsius) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Check out our website @ : www.flowerbakery.weebly.com.