1/4 Photos of Super Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
misslissa 121's Note:
This recipe is very simple, but if you do not know how to make candy then please follow instructions precisely. I have altered the instructions after a few reviews that it was crumbly. This is not the recipes fault, it is inexperience. Proper candy making is about temperatures. 4 minutes of boiling (from the time the first small bubbles form) bring this candy up to proper fudge/softball temperature as long as you are cooking over medium heat. When in doubt, use a thermometer.
My Private Note
1 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a 9x11 glass dish by buttering the bottom.
- 2In heavy bottom sauce pan combine sugar and milk.
- 3Measure and set aside remaining ingredients.
- 4Cook over MEDIUM HEAT (temperature too high will cause it to reach temperature sooner and lead to overcooking) stirring occasionally till it comes to a boil then stir constantly.
- 5Let boil for 4 minutes EXACTLY, over cooking leads to crumbly fudge as it has moved past softball stage and into softcrack (measure from the first sight of littlest bubbles or use a thermometer - softball stage) I use a stop watch. Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients till all melted and smooth.
- 7Pour into prepared dish and refrigerate until firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 129.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g